Wine Viña Mayor Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viña Mayor
- TASTING NOTES: The Viña Mayor Crianza wine has a cherry red color, covered with tile, clean and bright. Spacious with elegant tones combined with roasted candied fruit and other spicy wood. Wine-bodied, meaty, well structured, clean and elegant aromas in the mouth.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy online Viña Mayor wine
Aged 12 months in French and American Bordeaux oak barrels and subsequent bottle aging until 24 months of aging. Very well valued, with 89 points in the wine Advocak 2011 by Robert Parker, 90 points in the ABC guide of wine 2012 and 93 points in the guide Repsol 2011.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also