Wine Viña Oropéndola
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
- TASTING NOTES: It comes from a selection of vineyards of the Verdejo variety arranged in glass and aged between 40 and 120 years. The vineyards are located on alluvial soils and stony terraces near the bank of the Douro River. Intense nose with aromas of tropical fruit, anise and herbs. The palate is fresh in attack and very rich in its development, supported by perfect acidity and fruitiness, giving you balance and some gliceridad. Intense floral aftertaste that also reminds tropical fruits and lavender.
Now you can buy Viña Oropéndola wine online at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Viña Oropéndola
Aging of 3 months in deposit on lees with Batonnages fortnightly
Fermentation: for 21 days at room temperature
Maceration time, from 16-20 hours cold film at 10ºC
What kind of wine is Viña Oropéndola
White grape wine verdejo with intense fruit aromas. Very balanced in acidity and fruity.
The Viña Oropéndola wine cellar
The founders of the Company are the Osborne family whose relationship with wine has its beginnings in the 18th century, in a unique setting such as the city of El Puerto de Santa María, located in the heart of the Bay of Cádiz and by hand of the wine of Jerez.
Compañía de Viñedos Iberian has been based in the D.O. It has been rolling since 2000 and producing its wine VIÑA OROPÉNDOLA (100% Verdejo).
Designation of origin of the Viña Oropéndola wine
The denomination of origin Rueda, is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
It produces grapes, Verdejo, Sauvignon Blanc, Viura and Palomino fino.
It has 11700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine producing wineries.
Its white wines are world famous, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Varieties of grapes used in Viña Oropéndola wine
100% green grape is used
The vineyards are on soils of alluvial and stony terraces, near the margin of the river Douro, rich in calcium and magnesium, giving in each harvest the so personal characteristics of this monovarietal, whose number of bottles is determined according to each vintage, selecting a lot the shipments of grapes and have never been exceeded to date 65,000 units bottled.
Wine pairing Viña Oropéndola
To take with fish and maricos, rice and salads. Ideal to accompany cheeses.
Occasions in which the wine Viña Oropéndola is appropriate
As entry into celebrations.
It can also be used as an appetizer.
Price / quality ratio of Viña Oropéndola
There is a good quality price relation
Grade of wine alcohol Viña Oropéndola
This wine has 13º
Ideal wine temperature Viña Oropéndola
Consume the wine at a temperature between 6º and 8º
- good product
Other customers also