Wine Viña Pomal Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Prueba
- TASTING NOTES: Ruby, of marked intensity. NOSE: Complex and aromatic. They dominate the red fruits that mix with notes of aging like the tobacco, the truffle and the vanilla. MOUTH: Of good concentration, it is long and intense. With body and a good acidity, characteristic of Tempranillo in Rioja Alta wines
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Prueba
Viña Pomal Reserva online purchase
This wine is a monovarietal of Tempranillo (100%) from the estate Viña Pomal, located in the municipality of Haro, between the rivers Ebro and Tirón. The vineyards are planted on limestone and barren soils with poor fertility. The climate in this area is Mediterranean continental type characterized by low rainfall, especially in summer, and by the contrast of temperatures between winter and summer. As for the vinification process, the long maceration takes place after the destemming and squeezing. An alcoholic and malolactic fermentation is carried out in order to be able to subsequently digest and clarify the wines before passing them into the barrels.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also