Wine Viña Zorzal Chardonnay
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º C
- WINERIES: Viña Zorzal
- TASTING NOTES: COLOR: Clear and bright, medium, green intensity. AROMA: Clean medium intensity aromas of lemon, pineapple, sweet notes of honey. MOUTH: Dry and cool, bulky, white fruits, mineral, long and refreshing finish. RECOMMENDATIONS: All kinds of rice, pasta, vegetables, fish and meat soft serve between 6 and 8 ° C.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viña Zorzal
Viña Zorzal wine online store
Made with 100% Chardonnay that comes from a vineyard located in Fitero. The vintage is manual during the night. Once in the cellar and after a gentle pressing and a natural clarification in cold ferment the must in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature, 14 ° C-15 ° C. Once the fermentation is finished, it is transferred, filtered and stabilized. Bottled in his youth.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also