Wine Viña Zorzal Chardonnay
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Viña Zorzal
- TASTING NOTES: COLOR: Clear and bright, medium, green intensity. AROMA: Clean medium intensity aromas of lemon, pineapple, sweet notes of honey. MOUTH: Dry and cool, bulky, white fruits, mineral, long and refreshing finish. RECOMMENDATIONS: All kinds of rice, pasta, vegetables, fish and meat soft serve between 6 and 8 ° C.
Made with 100% Chardonnay that comes from a vineyard located in Fitero. The vintage is manual during the night. Once in the cellar and after a gentle pressing and a natural clarification in cold ferment the must in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature, 14 ° C-15 ° C. Once the fermentation is finished, it is transferred, filtered and stabilized. Bottled in his youth.
Viña Zorzal wine online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also