Wine Viñas de Antillón crianza
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Valdovinos
- TASTING NOTES: Well covered ruby red, the nose evokes intense floral aromas, raspberries, violets, spices, berries In the mouth its great persistence and unctuousness, vanilla, pepper, fruits secos.Bien structured, emphasizing its great roundness.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
After destemming and squeezing the wort has remained for 4 weeks next to the skins for a good extraction of color and structure, after fermenting in a stainless steel tank at 29ºC. After the malolactic fermentation it has remained 14 months in American oak and French oak barrels and 10 months in the bottle.
Viñas de Antillón wine online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also