Wine Viñas del Vero Macabeo Chardonnay
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape , Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Viñas del Vero
- TASTING NOTES: In the visual phase, Viñas del Vero Macabeo - Chardonnay is bright, bright and attractive. It offers us an aromatic palette with a wide and complex expression: fruits, flowers and herbs in great balance that invite us to taste it immediately, where we find harmony with the previous aromas. With a smooth attack and a clean and elegant mid palate, it is a balanced, consistent, easy and especially tasty wine.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñas del Vero
- ORIGIN: Huesca
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
Buy your Viñas del Vero Macabeo Chardonnay wine now at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking Viñas del Vero Macabeo Chardonnay
The elaborations were carried out separately, but with a common process. First, we lightly squeeze the grapes, refrigerate them, macerate the musts with their own skins and drain by gravity the precious flower musts, which went on to ferment separately for seven days at a temperature always below 16ºC. In October we blend and stabilize the resulting wine by refrigeration.
What type of wine is Viñas del Vero Macabeo Chardonnay
Young wine without aging
Viñas del Vero Macabeo Chardonnay wine sensations
With a smooth attack and a clean and elegant mid palate, it is a balanced, coherent wine, easy to drink and especially tasty.
The Viñas del Vero winery
Viñas del Vero offers a wide range of quality wines thanks to the dedication and dedication with which we work throughout the production process, from the vine to the glass.
Viñas de Vero is currently the first winery of the Somontano appellation for its volume and production quality. The company has one of the largest areas of its own vineyard in Spain, and is one of the reference wineries both for its technology and the style of its wines.
Denomination of origin of Viñas del Vero Macabeo Chardonnay
From the DO Somontano the wines of this region are developed in areas with cold winters and hot summers. In spring and autumn sudden changes in temperature are frequent. The annual average temperature is 11 degrees centigrade.
Grape varieties used in Viñas del Vero Macabeo Chardonnay
Varieties: Macabeo and Chardonay
The payments from which white grapes are obtained to make our Viñas del Vero Macabeo Chardonnay were planted between 1988 and 2000. They have an altitude between 350 and 450 meters above sea level and north-south orientation. The soils are loamy from the Miocene, sandy loam and with abundant profusion of stones.
Wine pairing Viñas del Vero Macabeo Chardonnay
To take with starters, salads, seafood, fish in general, and light dishes
Occasions where Viñas del Vero Macabeo Chardonnay is appropriate
Appropriate to take before eating in all kinds of celebrations.
Price / quality ratio Viñas del Vero Macabeo Chardonnay
Good value for money.
Graduation and optimum service temperature Viñas del Vero Macabeo Chardonnay
Graduation of 13º vol. recommended to take at a temperature between 6º and 8º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also