Wine Viñas del Vero Merlot
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Viñas del Vero
- TASTING NOTES: This wine offers an attractive cherry color with maroon cover layer. The aromatic part shows the complexity of mature, attractive and interesting red fruit, complemented with notes of cocoa and discreet touches of toasted oak. In the mouth, it is nice and tasty, clean and long, with an ending that shows its varietal honesty.
- BARREL AGING: 10 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñas del Vero
- ORIGIN: Huesca-Spain
Buy your Viñas del Vero Merlot wine online at the best price.
Aging: 10 months in French oak barrels. It should be served at a temperature between 15 and 17ºC with red meats, roasts and game. It is at its optimum moment of consumption and can be stored in suitable conditions for at least five years.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also