Wine Viñas del Vero Merlot Colección
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 15º-17º C
- WINERIES: Viñas del Vero
- TASTING NOTES: It has a nice cherry cherry color with violet tones. Its aroma is very intense and stands out for its complexity with notes of earth, cacao, eucalyptus and caramel with a background of spices. With a balanced tannin, in the mouth it is dense, fleshy with an extraordinarily long finish in which appear toasted notes. It is a wine to take now and it will just round off in the bottle.
- BARREL AGING: 10 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñas del Vero
- ORIGIN: Huesca-Spain
You can now buy your Viñas del Vero Merlot Colección wine at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration Viñas del Vero Merlot Collección
The grapes were taken to the winery, where it was trodden and immediately refrigerated to be packed in the fermentation tank. The must was kept at 8ºC for three days before beginning its fermentation that lasted twelve more days, with an exhaustive temperature control to avoid damaging the precious aromas coming from the berries. After stripping and pressing, the wine was allowed to stand for two months before moving to the barrel, where it remained for 10 more months. Finally, it was filtered and bottled.
Type of wine Viñas del Vero Merlot Collección
It came with 10 months of aging in French oak barrels.
Wine sensations Viñas del Vero Merlot Collección
It is nice and tasty, clean and long, with an ending that highlights the honesty of this great variety.
Viñas del Vero winery
Viñas del Vero offers a wide range of quality wines thanks to the dedication and dedication with which we work throughout the production process, from the strain to the glass.
Currently, Viñas de Vero is the first winery in the Somontano denomination because of its volume and production quality. The company has one of the largest vineyard areas in Spain, and is one of the reference wineries both for its technology and the style of its wines.
Denomination of Origin of Viñas del Vero Merlot wine Collección
From the DO Somontano, the wines of this region are developed in areas with cold winters and hot summers. In spring and autumn, sudden temperature changes are frequent. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Grapes used in Viñas del Vero Merlot Collección
100% merlot variety
Grapes from Pago El Ariño.
Wine pairing Viñas del Vero Merlot Collección
To take with red meat, roasts and game
Occasions in which Viñas del Vero Merlot Collección is appropriate
In country meals and family celebrations.
Value for money Viñas del Vero Merlot Collección
Good value for money.
Graduation and optimum service temperature Viñas del Vero Merlot Collección
Graduation of 14th vol. Recommended to take at a temperature between 15º and 17ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also