Wine Vino de hielo Gregoriano
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Moscatel grape , Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º
- WINERIES: Picos
- TASTING NOTES: It looks clean and bright, with predominant tones in yellow-verdososen side, pale yellow and transparent heart meniscus. Its smell is intense, full of floral nuances provienientes of Muscat and mixed fruit with nice touches exoticas.En mouth is frank, expressing everything it promises in the nose. Your input is light, with perfect acidity that makes it immensely refreshing.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Picos
This bottle of wine it is made from Muscat grapes frozen to extract the full potential of the variety. Subsequently, paired with the Macabeo variety for a low temperature fermentation with selected yeasts.
Buy online Gregorian Ice Wine in our store.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also