Wine Viore Mezcla Rueda
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape , Viura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10ºC
- WINERIES: Riojanas
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow with greenish tones, very clean and bright. Intense on the nose, with fruity aromas, white flower and fennel. In the mouth it is balanced, round, tasty and fresh, with a bitter and pleasant finish.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Riojanas
You can now buy your Viore Mezcla Rueda wine online at the best price
Wine making Viore Mezcla Rueda
Cold maceration of the grapes for 10 hours, before pressing. Deburring and fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature control, with periodic stirring to keep the lees in suspension.
Varieties of grapes used in Viore Mezcla Rueda wine
Wine made with Verdejo 70% and Viura 30% varieties.
Pairing wine Viore Mezcla Rueda
Fish, seafood and snacks
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also