Wine Viore Verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Riojanas
- TASTING NOTES: Clean and bright color, pale yellow hue with greenish reflections. Aromade tropical and citrus fruits that combine with a floral background. In the mouth well structured, enveloping, with a long, fruity and balsamic finish.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Riojanas
- ORIGIN: Spain
You can now buy your Viore Verdejo wine online at the best price
Wine making Viore Mezcla Rueda
Cold maceration of the grapes for 10 hours, before pressing. Deburring and fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature control and removed to keep the lees in suspension.
Varieties of grapes used in Viore Verdejo wine
100% Verdejo. More than 80% comes from centennial vineyards grown in glass, whose harvest is done by hand, the rest is vineyard is young, between 20 and 40 years old, grown on trellis where the harvest is done with machine at night.
Pairing wine Viore Verdejo
Appetizers, Poultry, Rice and pasta, Salads and vegetables
Occasions to drink Viore Verdejo wine
Business lunch / Work, Family event, Meal with friends, Couple / Romantic
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also