Wine Viyuela Reserva
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Viyuela
- TASTING NOTES: View: Dark garnet and covered with somewhat open edging. Nose is of good intensity, with a certain classic air, some hides and spicy touches appear framing the fruit (especially red fruit), there is also a touch of balsamic cut and soft roasted. Mouth: it has a good attack, it is fleshy, attractive, with good acidity and quite long. Again with classic profile. Very good presence
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viyuela
You can now buy your Viyuela Reserva wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of Viyuela Reserva
The wine has remained for 24 months in new French oak barrels, tronçais origin, with grapes from the oldest glass vineyards of the family.
What kind of wine is Viyuela Reserva
Intense red wine aged 24 months in French and American oak barrels.
The Viyuela family, decided to give a strong boost to their wine activity that dates back to the early nineteenth century, building a modern winery located in the same town, Boada de Roa. There where their ancestors made the wine in a traditional way, in the prestigious framework of the Ribera del Duero Designation of Origin.
Denomination of origin of Viyuela Reserva wine
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Viyuela Reserva wine
Tempranillo, 100% Tempranillo
Our vineyards settle in the best land in the region, at an average altitude of 812 meters and at a distance of no more than 3 kilometers, which allows us to get the grapes to the newly harvested winery and with short distances, always fresh.
Pairing wine Viyuela Reserva
To accompany a lamb and roast, steak tartare, stewed quail and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which this Viyuela Reserva wine is appropriate
In all kinds of meals with meats, and roasts are celebrations or important events.
Quality / price ratio of Viyuela Reserva wine
Good value for money
Alcohol degree of Viyuela Reserva wine
It came with 14º vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal temperature of Viyuela Reserva wine consumption
its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º-18º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also