Wine Volcan Pizarras coleccion
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-18
- WINERIES: Viñedos del Jalón
- TASTING NOTES: View: Red cherry high gloss coat, violet, and clean. Adequate tear. Smell: Very intense nose, very fruity. Berries, black currant, strawberries and raspberries. Complex, it is opening to stir showing aromas of cocoa and chocolate. Taste: In the mouth, I live full-bodied, spicy memories and very balanced tannins. Leaves a long and pleasant memory. Gastronomy: Accompanies ideally gras, cheese, mushrooms, red meat, fish and special made.
Calatayud wine bottle
Preselection of the grapes in the field and selection table in the winery. Encubado of whole clusters. Maceration in Cold by the traditional system of Maceración Carbónica. Fermentation in stainless tanks and temperature controlled at 24ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also