Wine Xado Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: IGP Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Mas de Torubio
- TASTING NOTES: cherry red with violet riebete, the nose is intense highlighting the red fruit intermingled with subtle spices and toasted provided by the barrel. The palate is tasty, balanced and with a round tannin.
- BARREL AGING: 7 months
Buy red wine Xado del Bajo Aragon
The wine is handcrafted with 36% Garnacha and 64% Cabernet Sauvignon from the vines of Mas de Torubio in Cretas, in the Matarraña region of Teruel.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also