Wines / IGP Bajo Aragón / Red / Mas de Torubio
Wine Xado Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: IGP Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Mas de Torubio
- TASTING NOTES: cherry red with violet riebete, the nose is intense highlighting the red fruit intermingled with subtle spices and toasted provided by the barrel. The palate is tasty, balanced and with a round tannin.
- BARREL AGING: 7 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Mas de Torubio
Buy red wine Xado del Bajo Aragon
The wine is handcrafted with 36% Garnacha and 64% Cabernet Sauvignon from the vines of Mas de Torubio in Cretas, in the Matarraña region of Teruel.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Tempore Generacion 73 Garnacha
IGP Bajo Aragón
Flores de Callejo
Ribera del Duero
Flor de Nieve