Wine Xímenez Spínola Pedro Ximénez
Sweet wine 0,75L
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pedro Ximénez grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º
- WINERIES: Xímenez Spínola
- TASTING NOTES: COLOR: On the surface, once on top, ebony shows a high intensity (almost Zaino) with iodinated reflections, very bright. By slowly moving the glass, tear strength betrays the very old and graduation this PX AROMA: Notes coverage roasted coffee and black chocolate very typical of aging, giving it an elegant touch. TASTE: The palate is pure candy; raisins, dates, figs. All dried fruit oozing is incredibly well assembled with wood, leaving the long end amargosos exquisite flashes.
Jerez wine shop online Ximenez Spinola
Nowadays it can be affirmed with all right that these wines have not yet found a counterpart in the whole world and constitute, therefore, the authentic contribution of Spain to the world history of the wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also