- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Toro grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Toro
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
- TASTING NOTES: This is a wine that comes from our Yaso Villa, a modern wine in a land with many years of wine history. Their variety is Tinta de Toro, and after processing has been 6 months in new French oak barrels. It is a wine with fruit aromas reminiscent of cherries and there are also feelings of sour cherry jam with floral notes of violets and scrubland. The palate is very nice with fruit and fresh sensations, volume and golosidad. Intense aftertaste of berries, licorice and anise.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
The wine bottle Yaso is 100% made with the Tinta de Toro variety. The grapes come from vineyards of the farm Yaso, located in the town of Morales de Toro (Zamora). This farm has an extension of 14 hectares and the age of the vineyard is around 20 years. For its preparation, the must ferment for 14 days in 15,000 liters tanks at a controlled temperature of 25ºC. After this process, the wine is left to marinate for 8 days with its skins. Finally, Yaso spends a breeding of 6 months in new French oak barrels.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also