Wine Yaso Flor de Matteria
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Toro grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Toro
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
- TASTING NOTES: Very intense nose that transmits the most fruity character of the Tinta de Toro under mentholated sensations, aromatic herbs, earthy aromas and minerals. In the mouth it is wide, very expressive and sweet tannins, with perfect acidity that makes it long in the step and pleasant in the persistent aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Yaso Flor de Matteria/Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
- ORIGIN: Toro-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Yaso Flor de Matteria wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Yaso Flor de Matteria
Fermentation For 10 days in 5,000 liter tanks at a temperature of 25ºC. Maceration for 19 days with its skins
What kind of wine is Yaso Flor de Matteria
Wine aged for 14 months in new French oak barrels.
The winery Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
The founders of the Company are the Osborne family whose relationship with wine dates back to the 18th century, in a unique setting such as the city of El Puerto de Santa María, located in the heart of the Bay of Cádiz and hand in hand of Jerez wine.
Today, Compañía de Viñedos Iberian is present, in addition to the D.O. already indicated, in other areas of high prestige Spanish wine such as Rioja, Rueda, Cava-Penedés, Vino de la Tierra de Castilla, Rías Baixas and in the D.O. Bierzo. They also exclusively distribute for Spain the excellent soleras of old Jerez / Rare & VORS wines from Bodegas Osborne.
Denomination of origin of the wine Yaso Flor de Matteria
It belongs to the DO Toro. Toro is a denomination of origin of the provinces of Zamora and Valladolid, Spain. Watered by the Duero River, the production area includes twelve municipalities in the province of Zamora and three in Valladolid, with the town of Toro as the center of the denomination.
Grape varieties used in Yaso Flor de Matteria wine
Variety: 100% Tinta de Toro
This wine is born from the selection of grapes from the old vineyards that we have in El Pego and Valdefinjas. Every year we have to select the barrels that go for the first wine (Matteria) that are only a smaller quota and those with the greatest expressiveness, and the rest are selected as Flor de Matteria bottled under that brand.
Wine pairing Yaso Flor de Matteria
To take with red meats, roasts, and cured cheeses
Occasions in which Yaso Flor de Matteria wine is appropriate
In celebrations, and family meals.
Quality / price ratio of Yaso Flor de Matteria
There is a good quality price relation
Degree of alcohol of the wine Yaso Flor de Matteria
This wine has 15.5º vol.
Ideal temperature of Yaso Flor de Matteria wine
Consume the wine at a temperature between 16º and 18º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also