Wine Yaso Matteria Viñas Viejas
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Toro grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Toro
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
- TASTING NOTES: A wine with body and structure, but at the same time very fine and balanced, with intense aromas of black fruits, mineral (pebbles), mentholated, creamy toasts and also floral notes of violets, which give it a feminine touch. In the mouth it is sweet, fruity, powerful due to the good raw material and very long aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 26 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Yaso/Compañia de Viñedos Iberian
- ORIGIN: Toro-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
You can now buy your Yaso Matteria Viñas Viejas wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Yaso Matteria Viñas Viejas
Fermentation for 11 days in stainless steel tanks
at a temperature of 25 ° C.
Maceration for 20 days with its skins.
What kind of wine is Yaso Matteria Viñas Viejas
Wine aged for 26 months in French oak barrels.
The winery Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
The founders of the Company are the Osborne family whose relationship with wine dates back to the 18th century, in a unique setting such as the city of El Puerto de Santa María, located in the heart of the Bay of Cádiz and hand in hand of Jerez wine.
Today, Compañía de Viñedos Iberian is present, in addition to the D.O. already indicated, in other areas of high prestige Spanish wine such as Rioja, Rueda, Cava-Penedés, Vino de la Tierra de Castilla, Rías Baixas and in the D.O. Bierzo. They also exclusively distribute for Spain the excellent soleras of old Jerez / Rare & VORS wines from Bodegas Osborne.
Denomination of origin of the wine Yaso Matteria Viñas Viejas
It belongs to the DO Toro. Toro is a denomination of origin of the provinces of Zamora and Valladolid, Spain. Watered by the Duero River, the production area includes twelve municipalities in the province of Zamora and three in Valladolid, with the town of Toro as the center of the denomination.
Grape varieties used in Yaso Matteria Viñas Viejas wine
Variety: 100% Tinta de Toro
Yaso Matteria Viñas Viejas 2014 is the result of 15 years of study, search and micro-elaborations of the best vineyards and plots of the D.O. They are vineyards that are over 100 years old, all 100% of the Tinta de Toro variety, on very poor, sandy and stony soils.
Wine pairing h Yaso Matteria Viñas Viejas
To take with red meats, roasts, and cured cheeses
Occasions in which Yaso Matteria Viñas Viejas h3 wine is appropriate
In celebrations, and family meals.
Quality / price ratio of Yaso Matteria Viñas Viejas
There is a good quality price relation
Degree of alcohol of the wine Yaso Matteria Viñas Viejas
This wine has 15º vol.
Ideal temperature of Yaso Matteria Viñas Viejas wine
Consume the wine at a temperature between 16º and 18º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also