- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape , Caiño blanco grape , Godello grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º C
- WINERIES: Santiago Ruíz
- TASTING NOTES: View: Straw yellow, with golden reflections, bright Nose: Aromatic nasal route, medium high potency, primary aromas (pineapple, peach), fine hints of aromatic herbs, creamy, butter. Mouth: Complex, broad, unctuous, long and good mid palate. Well constituted, persistent, notes of ripe white fruit, baked apple, white flowers, chamomile.
Buy your Zoe wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Zoe
Elaboration in stainless steel tanks, and careful vinification.
Cold maceration, followed by a pressing process under controlled pressure. In addition, they are cleared to ferment the must at a controlled temperature of 16ºC for about 18-20 days.
What kind of wine is Zoe
White wine coupage of grapes that give it various aromatic nuances. Contains sulfites
The Santiago Ruiz winery
In San Miguel de Tabagón, the first winery that Santiago Ruiz himself founded is located, at the foot of a small vineyard of just one hectare where the oldest vines of Albariño are found, from where our Rosa Ruiz wine will be born. Also dedicated to housing a small museum, which keeps alive the history of this family making O Rosal wines.
Denomination of Origin of Zoe
Rías Baixas is a denomination of origin belonging to the Galicia region. Specifically, it is the coastal part of a part of Galicia, concerning the province of La Coruña, the province of Pontevedra up to the Vigo estuary.
The Albariño grape variety has been cultivated in these lands for more than 1000 years, and since the 12th century the existence of Albariño wines has been known. Bo octante is from the middle of the 20th century, when this variety spread throughout the territory.
In the 1980s, the Rías Baixas Regulatory Council and the Rias Baixas Designation of Origin were created.
Grape varieties used in Zoe
Varieties: Albariño, Caíño, Godello, Loureiro, Treixadura
From our own vineyards in O Rosal
Zoe wine pairing
Seafood and local fish from the Atlantic coast. Elaborations not very strong. Japanese cuisine (sushi), superb with a fish cake of hake, scorpion fish, smoked salmon
Occasions to drink wine Zoe
Perfect to accompany all kinds of meals or to take as aperitifs.
Quality / Price ratio of Zoe
Good value for money
Graduation and serving temperature Zoe
Its alcohol content is 13º vol., And it is recommended to drink at 10º wine temperature.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also