50006, ZARAGOZA (ZARAGOZA), and with CIF J99350720
The use of the domain name www.iberowine.es is duly registered by the company, with all the guarantees, as provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Company of the
Information and Electronic Commerce. However, the full adaptation of these Legal Terms to the current regulations regarding Data Protection, Electronic Commerce, Contract Conditions, Intellectual Property and other subsidiary provisions is made clear.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE LEGAL TERMS
A. Through the website www.iberowine.es, Users are provided with access to various content, services, information and data (the “content”), made available to them.
The company reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the content, products and services provided therein.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
A. Access to the information of the different products and services on the website, as well as to its navigation, will be free and free, therefore, the relevant registration is not required from the Users with the consequent delivery of their personal data, nor the use of keys or passwords.
B. When to access certain content or services it is necessary to provide personal data, Users will guarantee its truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity.
The company will give said data the corresponding automated treatment according to its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the section on Data Protection Policy.
4. CONDITIONS OF USE
A. The User agrees to make proper and lawful use of the website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, the Legal Terms of the website, generally accepted morals and good customs and the public order The User must refrain from:
• Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload , deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
• Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access;
• Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties.
• Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties.
• Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
• Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the content, unless you have the express authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
• Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
• Try to obtain personal data other than those you are authorized to know, using means or procedures that are illicit, fraudulent or that may cause any type of damage. (See Viruses, Trojans, bug’s, Worms, etc.)
• In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees to:
• not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
• any way is contrary, disparages or violates the rights
• fundamental and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation.
• Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order.
• Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
• Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or order public.
• Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
• Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance.
• It is protected by the legislation on intellectual protection or
• industrial belonging to the company or to third parties without the use that is intended to have been authorized.
• Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.
• Constitute any type of advertising.
• Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the website.
• When for B. access to certain content or services it is necessary to provide personal data. Users will guarantee its truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company will give said data the corresponding automated treatment according to its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the section on Data Protection Policy.
A. The company does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the company’s pages, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control.
The company may interrupt service B. or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects a use of its Portal or of any of the services offered in it are contrary to these Legal Terms.
C. The company makes available to Users an email address email@example.com so that any content that may affect the activity of other users is revealed, with the intention of rectifying it in case of being appropriate.
D. The company is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses, produced by:
Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company;
Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
Improper or inappropriate abuse of the company’s web pages;
Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it.
The administrators of the company reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the web.
E. The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of freely available services and use by users of the Web.
Likewise, the company is exonerated of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services described offered by the company; Services such as online commerce and request for quotes.
On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the user may be claimed by the company for said damages or losses caused.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
A. The User acknowledges and accepts that all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic.
In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise.
The present Legal Terms of the Web page do not confer on the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web page and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein.
Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights.
B. Contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by the legislation on intellectual property.
Company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of its web page, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the web page or, in any case, it has of the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements.
The content provided on said website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, in writing. , of the aforementioned Entity.
C. Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, evade or manipulate the “copyright” and the company, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain.
The User of this website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights
7. DATA PROTECTION
A. To use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain personal data. To do this, the company will automatically process Personal Data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016,
For this, the user can access the policy followed in the treatment of personal data (DATA PROTECTION POLICY) as well as the establishment of the previously established purposes, as provided in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy that it presents the Web.
8. DURATION AND TERMINATION
A. The provision of the service of this website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, the company may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. When possible, the company will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service
9. FORCE MAJEURE
A. The company will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure.
10. COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
A. These Legal Terms are governed by Spanish Law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals where the company name falls.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
A. Contact details of the Responsible
The person responsible for the data collected through this website is IBEROWINE GOURMET, S.C. with
Address C / ZUMALACARREGUI 31, LOCAL, 50006, ZARAGOZA (ZARAGOZA) AND CIF J99350720.
You can contact the person in charge through the following Email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 976230343
A. Extended description of the purposes of the treatment
Client, accounting, tax and administrative management
Advertising and commercial prospecting
B. Deadlines or criteria for data retention
We will keep the data for as long as necessary to meet the request and comply with the required legal obligations.
The data that you have provided us will be kept as long as they are necessary for the purposes indicated in point 2.A., or will also be stored for the time required by different applicable laws.
C. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic
The data collected through the website will not be used to make automated decisions.
A. Applicable law
The legislation applied is the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
B. Details of the legal basis of the treatment, in cases of legal obligation, interest
public or public interest or legitimate interest
Art. 6, paragraph 1 letter b. That it considers the execution of a contract as a legitimate basis for the processing of personal data contained in this file.
C. Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing so
You are not obliged to provide us with the data, however, it will be necessary to manage the suggestions or requests that you need to make through the website.
Organizations or people directly related to the company, Public Administration with competence in the matter
B. Specific recipients
It is possible that those in charge of treatment can access the data provided through this website for the exercise of their maintenance functions.
C. Adequacy decisions, guarantees, binding corporate standards or specific applicable situations
They do not exist.
D. International transfers
They do not exist
A. How to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to its treatment
The interested party may know, modify, or delete the data that the company has about him by email providing his ID or by postal mail to C / ZUMALACARREGUI 31, LOCAL, 50006, ZARAGOZA (ZARAGOZA).
The interested party may transfer their data to another entity or limit the existing ones that the company has about their person by email providing their ID or by postal mail to C / ZUMALACARREGUI 31, LOCAL, 50006, ZARAGOZA (ZARAGOZA).
B. Right to withdraw the Consent given
The interested party may withdraw the data that the company has about her by email providing her ID or by postal mail to C / ZUMALACARREGUI 31, LOCAL, 50006, ZARAGOZA (ZARAGOZA).
C. Right to claim before the Control Authority
The interested party may complain to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection about any incident that may arise.
A. Detailed information on the origin of the data
Provided by the interested party
B. Categories of data that are processed
Name and surname
NIF / DNI / NIE