- WINERIES: Conservas Pedro Luis
- TASTING NOTES: Ingredients: Artichokes, water, salt and antioxidant: ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
- PRODUCT: Extraordinary Navarra garden vegetables, prepared hastily collecting, preserving the flavor of fresh vegetables. Highlights Tudela artichokes, covered by a protected name that guarantees a product of very high quality. When testing the vegetables Pedro Luis Ribera de Navarra, one has the feeling of being possibly consume the best vegetables in the market.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pedro Luis
- ORIGIN: Navarra
- RATION: 3-4
- WEIGHT: 0.6Kg
Now you can buy your artichokes online at the best price
Extraordinary product from Navarra's vegetable garden.
Used to accompany dishes of vegetables and meats.
A product of the most used in the kitchen by the infinity of variants of preparation that it has.
How to cook artichokes:
- Alcahofas a la plancaha
- Stewed artichokes
- Artichokes with eggplant
- Artichokes with garlic
- Meat Stuffed Artichokes
- Fried artichokes
- Artichokes with prawns
Conditions of conservation:
Store in a cool, dry place protected from light. Once
open, keep in the refrigerator with the maximum of its juice and
consume before 3 days
The company Conservas Pedo Luis
Conservas Pedro Luis is a family business founded in 1988, characterized by a high commitment to the quality of the products we manufacture and respect for the environment and the environment.
Forty years ago, our parents dedicated their lives to farming. It was at the end of the 60's when they began to pack the fruits that they collected from their own land: their asparagus and their peppers.
Today, that same spirit and that commitment to quality that they started are alive, based on an exhaustive control, both of the crops and of the productions, always limited, with that personal stamp of the craftsman, and the care to achieve a unique product.
- Magnificent product. Delicious