Buy the best sparkling wine online
We should not confuse wine with gas with sparkling wine. The wines with this gas are obtained in the fermentation, while in the gassed wines the gas is added externally, artificially, as if it were a soda.
The types of grapes with which these types of wines are produced are basically:
• Chardonnay: white grape. They are the most difficult to do.
• Pinot Noir: it is an ink grape but where its pulp is white.
• Pinot Meunier: it is also an ink grape with its white flesh.
The elaboration of sparkling wine
is carried out with a second fermentation in the bottle or in closed containers in such a way that the CO2 produced dissolves in the wine, making it sparkling. In other cases such as aerated wines, the gas is added artificially as in the case of a soft drink. Highlight also in the sparkling wines the method of elaboration Champenoise, from which we obtain the well-known Champagne. This is produced exclusively in the French area of Champagne, hence its name.
The main phases to elaborate a sparkling wine are:
1.- Obtaining so-called "Base Wine". This must be a fruity and fresh wine, and with no more than 11º alcohol. It is not necessary that it be a young wine, nor that it be a red, white or rosé wine. It can also be a "blanc de noirs" which is a white wine made from red grapes.
2.-Second fermentation: the base wine is bottled mixed with a liquor containing, sucrose, citric acid and yeasts, which gives rise inside the bottle to a second fermentation. Then it is produced inside the carbon dioxide bottle, which will subsequently turn into bubbles.
3.- Crianza in rhyme: consists of putting the bottles in bottles inverted V-shaped, so that the bottle will fall on his neck. For 21 days, it is necessary to give a movement to the bottle, three times a day consisting of a 1/8 turn. Thus, sediments are concentrated in the neck of the bottle, while favoring the integration of wine with carbon.
4.- The degrease: the bottles are introduced in water at low temperatures (-25ºC), in order that the sediments are freezing. Then the neck of the bottle is cut (degüelle). This phase is performed once 9 months have passed since the second fermentation.
5.-Liquor addition: after the degüelle, the froth is filled with the so-called "expedition liqueur" which is usually formed by mixing several wines.
In Spain different types of sparkling wines are made, the best known being cava. It has its own Denomination of Origin, and a regulatory council, although it is produced in different regions of Spain, specifically in seven communities. The region most known for the production of cavas is Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, within the region of Alto Penedés. Most of the national cava production is obtained from this region. We can also find quality sparkling wines in the region of Aragon, Castile and Leon, Castilla La Mancha, Extremadura, Navarra, La Rioja, Basque Country and Andalusia.
The types of sparkling wines
are determined by their sugar level, so we can obtain:
• Brut nature or natural: 0 to 3 g of residual sugar.
• Extra brut: less than 6gr / l
• Brut: between 6 and 15 gr / l
• Extra dry: When your sugar level is between 12 and 20 gr / l
• Dry: when it is between 17 and 35 gr / l
• Semi dry: when the sugar level is between 35 and 50 gr / l
• Sweet: with more than 50gr / l
When choosing a sparkling wine, we must take into account the indications of sugar, why, the higher sugar sweeter, but also it is likely that if we consume it in excess we feel worse. The higher the degree of sugar the wine affects us to a greater extent to the head.
A good solution to avoid affecting our head, is to drink between glass and glass of sparkling, a glass of water. This will help bastanate.
The benefits of sparkling wine
are known for their cardiprotector character, if taken moderately. But in addition to this, we can name other very important aspects in the moderate consumption of sparkling wines.
• For the skin: due to the antioxidants it contains, it favors the renewal of the skin.
• Activates the cell cycle:
• Favors memory: improves memory performance.
• Low in calories: Sparkling wine, has fewer calories than ordinary wine.
• Protects the heart: reducing blood pressure.
To serve a sparkling wine correctly we should perform these actions:
• Tilt the bottle 45º: this will make the cork come out more slowly, and pour less wine. The outlet pressure will be lower.
• Loosen the wires: without removing the plate. This will help us to sacra the cap.
• Remove the cork: we will do it slowly, to avoid making noise, and to foam. This bubble will make the bubble thinner and more durable.
• Serve the wine: these types of wines we have to serve them twice. In the first serve a little slowly. Let the foam settle and then serve again until the cup is complete.
The sparkling wines are usually used significant moments, but increasingly, the consumption of these wines is used daily accompanying all kinds of meals, or as an aperitif before meals or dinners. It is also usually taken after dinner as an accompanying drink.
To celebrate or enjoy our special moments you can never miss a good cava. Therefore, buying the best sparkling wine on the internet to have it always at hand in our cellar is fundamental, in this way we will always be prepared to provide for our important moments.
The best sparkling wines online
can be found in iberowine, where you can consult the different types of sparkling wines made in the different production areas of Spain.