Wine Pierre Darcys Brut
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Pinot Noir grape , Pinot Meunier grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º-8º C
- TASTING NOTES: Fresh, fruity nose (apricot) with hints of citrus and notes of toast. In the mouth it marks a lively and fresh attack with a notable, well-integrated acidity. Long final persistence
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
Buy your Pierre Darcys Brut champagne online at the best price
Elaboration of Pierre Darcys Brut champagne
After primary fermentation and bottling, a secondary alcoholic fermentation is induced in the bottle, which is achieved by adding yeast and rock sugar. The bubbles we love so much are a natural by-product of this magical secondary fermentation, in the form of carbon dioxide.
Champagne is made from a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Munier grapes.
What kind of wine is Pierre Darcys Brut
Fresh champagne with a notable, well-integrated acidity. Long final persistence.
Grape variety used in Pierre Darcys Brut wine
Variety: 33% Chardonnay, 34% Pinot Noir, 33% Pinot Meunier.
Pierre Darcys Brut champagne pairing
Perfect to take as an aperitif and accompany with seafood, blue fish and soft cheese.
Pierre Darcys Brut Awards and Honors
Silver Medal at IWSC 2010
Bronze Medal in Decanter 2010
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also