Wine Champagne Charles Courbet Special Cuvee
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º
- WINERIES: Charles Courbet
- TASTING NOTES: Fresh, attractive, scents. Light and creamy on the palate, well-balanced, fine crunchy lovely.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Charles Courbet
Champagne Charles Courbet Special Cuvee online store
Fine, abundant bubbles define the Cuvée; itsbubbles are smaller than any of our other sparkling wines.Bright and fruity on the nose, this wine exudes aromas typical of Chenin Blanc –apples, apricots and a hint of honey.The palate holds an explosion of fine bubbles followed by a smooth, fruity finish.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also