Wine Pierre Darcys Brut Rose
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º-8º C
- TASTING NOTES: Salmon pink color. Raspberry, apricot and toasted bread nose. In the mouth it has a taste of rock fruits, raspberry and gingerbread and liquorice.
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
Buy your Pierre Darcys Brut Rose champagne online at the best price
Elaboration of Pierre Darcys Brut Rose champagne
The grapes are made separately before blending to ensure a vibrant salmon pink color.
What kind of wine is Pierre Darcys Brut Rose
This champagne has been 36 months on the lees before disgorgement.
Grape variety used in Pierre Darcys Brut Rose wine
Variety: 20% Chardonnay, 65% Pinot Noir, 15% Vinified Pinot Noir.
Pierre Darcys Brut Rose champagne pairing
Perfect to take as an aperitif and in celebrations of special occasions.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also