Piquillo peppers into strips
- WINERIES: Conservas Pedro Luis
- TASTING NOTES: Ingredients: Piquillo peppers *, salt and acidity regulator: citric acid.
- PRODUCT: Roasted with flame, Piquillo peppers are peeled and reviewed Muddy handmade without washing or immersing in water or any chemical substance. This allows the scent keeps the consistency of the flesh, all of its properties and of course its authentic flavor.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Conservas Pedro Luis
- ORIGIN: Navarra-Spain
- RATION: 2-3
- WEIGHT: 0.425Kg
Now you can buy your piquillo peppers online in strips at the best price.
Preparation of piquillo peppers in strips
The piquillo peppers from the muddy orchards, roasted with direct flame, are peeled one by one and hand-washed without washing or immersing them in water or any chemical substance, thus maintaining all their properties and their genuine flavor.
Conditions of conservation
Store in a cool, dry place protected from light, once
open, store in the refrigerator and consume within 5 days
The company Conservas Pedro Luis
Conservas Pedro Luis is a family business founded in 1988, characterized by a high commitment to the quality of the products we manufacture and respect for the environment and the environment.
Forty years ago, our parents dedicated their lives to farming. It was at the end of the 60's when they began to pack the fruits that they collected from their own land: their asparagus and their peppers.
Today, that same spirit and that commitment of quality that they started, based on an exhaustive control, both of the crops, as of the productions, always limited, with that personal seal of the craftsman and the dedication to obtain a product, are kept alive. only.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also