- WINERIES: Conservas Pedro Luis
- TASTING NOTES: Ingredients: red bean, water and sea salt.
- PRODUCT: This vegetable is carefully selected and prepared without adding the whole process a chemical substance, which is obtained which retains all its natural flavor. This is the reason that suffers a slight browning.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Conservas Pedro Luis
- ORIGIN: Navarra-Spain
- RATION: 2-3
- WEIGHT: 0.64Kg
Buy natural product Red Bean
Preparation of Red Bean
The careful selection of the raw material, the care in its preparation and a slow cooking in soft water, make these vegetables retain all their properties and their natural flavor.
Conditions of conservation
Store in a cool, dry place protected from light. Once opened, keep in the refrigerator and consume in 3 days.
Product free of Allergens and GMO.
The company Conservas Pedo Luis
Conservas Pedro Luis is a family business founded in 1988, characterized by a high commitment to the quality of the products we manufacture and respect for the environment and the environment.
Forty years ago, our parents dedicated their lives to farming. It was at the end of the 60's when they began to pack the fruits that they collected from their own land: their asparagus and their peppers.
Today, that same spirit and that commitment to quality that they started are alive, based on an exhaustive control, both of the crops and of the productions, always limited, with that personal stamp of the craftsman, and the care to achieve a unique product.
- There are still no reviews for this product.