Pacharán Selva de Oza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Endrinas grape
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 25º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º C
- WINERIES: Selva de Oza
- TASTING NOTES: The pacharán SELVA DE OZA is obtained by the maceration of endrins, black-blue fruit of the endrino, in aniseed spirit, characteristic of the regions of Navarre and Aragon.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Selva de Oza
You can now buy your Pacharan Selva de Oza online at the best price
El Pacharán SELVA DE OZA has been elaborated with native slopes of the SELVA DE OZA and its surroundings, collected and selected by hand, and macerated with aniseed spirit, being the tradition, the time and the care put in its elaboration what they do Of it a unique product.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also