Pacharán Selva de Oza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Endrinas grape
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 25º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º C
- WINERIES: Selva de Oza
- TASTING NOTES: View: highlights its red color, intensity and brilliance. Nose: it gives off an intense and fructose aroma, which reveals a good harmony between the sloes and aniseed brandy. Mouth: it is soft and velvety.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Selva de Oza
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy online pacharan Selva de Oza at the best price
Elaboration of Pacharan Selva de Oza
The Selva de Oza Pacharán has been made from native sloes from the SELVA DE OZA and its surroundings, collected and selected by hand, and macerated with aniseed liquor, being the tradition, time and care put into its preparation what make of him a unique product.
What kind of drink is Pacharan Selva de Oza
Selva de Oza pacharán is obtained by macerating sloes, the bluish-black fruit of the blackthorn, in anise-flavoured brandy, characteristic of the Navarra and Aragón regions.
Varieties of fruit used in the Pacharan Selva de Oza
Made 100% with sloes
Pairing of the Pacharan Selva de Oza
Ideal for dessert as a digestive drink.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also