Wine Abadía Retuerta Pago Garduña
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Castilla y León
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16ºC
- WINERIES: Abadía Retuerta
- TASTING NOTES: Intense color, reminiscent of pillory, and a spicy and floral bouquet. On the nose there is an explosion of red fruit. A rest of 18 months in new French barrels gives it balsamic and toasted notes. Smooth and elegant on the palate, it is an expressive, powerful, persistent and very balanced wine.
- BARREL AGING: 20 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Abadía Retuerta
- ORIGIN: Valladolid-Spain
Buy online Abadía Retuerta Pago Garduña wine at the best price
Elaboration Abadía Retuerta Pago Garduña
After the harvest, a selection of grapes is made at the selection table. After being de-stemmed, the grapes are macerated for 25 days. The must ferments at a temperature of 28ºC and then carries out malolactic fermentation in new French Allier oak barrels.
Type of wine Abadía Retuerta Pago Garduña
20 months in French oak barrels
Wine sensations Abadía Retuerta Pago Garduña
It is a meaty, elegant and very long wine
The Abadía Retuerta winery
Our wines, produced from the selection of the best grapes from our farms, are a decided commitment to terroir wines.
Our work philosophy is based on vinification for payments. The soil of each of our 54 plots has a different composition: clays on the river bank, pebbles and sand along the slope, gravel in the lower layers, limestone in the heights ... Therefore, each payment receives a unique variety of carefully selected grapes to extract the best from the land.
Denomination of Origin Abadia Retuerta Pago Garduña
It comes from the DO VT of Castilla y León. It is located in Tudela de Duero (Valladolid), in the heart of the Duero river valley.
The cultivation area is 70 hectares, with a yield per hectare of about 4,000 kilos.
Grape varieties of Abadia Retuerta Pago Garduña wine
Varieties: 100% Syrah
The vines are planted on a limestone soil, white and bright, in a trough surrounded by pine trees that protect them from the winds. As a result, they are grapes with a high concentration of sugars and a perfect maturity.
Pairing Abadía Retuerta Pago Garduña
To take with roasts, red and game meats, sausages and mushrooms.
Occasions to take Abadía Retuerta Pago Garduña
At celebrations of all kinds and at business lunches.
Quality / Price Ratio Abadía Retuerta Pago Garduña
Good quality for your price
Service temperature and graduation Abadía Retuerta Pago Garduña
Its alcohol content is 14.5º vol.
The service temperature to enjoy all its features is 15º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also