Wine Abadia Retuerta Petit Verdot
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Petit Verdot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Castilla y León
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Abadia Retuerta winery
- TASTING NOTES: Intense and velvety vermilion color, the nose is fine, elegant and subtle, with hints of mocha. In the mouth it is smooth and unctuous and immediately releases powerful and intense flavors of fresh and candied fruit with hints of roasted coffee, blond tobacco smoke, burnt caramel and crusty bread.
- BARREL AGING: 16 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Abadia Retuerta
- ORIGIN: Valladolid-Spain
Buy online your Abadía Retuerta Petit Verdot wine at the best price
Elaboration Abadía Retuerta Petit Verdot
Fermentation temperature at 26ºC. Maceration for about 10 days. Vinification by gravity, without the use of pumps. Malolactic fermentation in new French oak barrels.
Type of wine Abadía Retuerta Petit Verdot
16 months in French oak barrels
Wine sensations Abadía Retuerta Petit Verdot
With a firm and structured body, it has a long, silky and warm finish on the palate. Its production is very limited and select. A treat for foodies.
The Abadía Retuerta winery
Our wines, produced from the selection of the best grapes from our farms, are a decided commitment to terroir wines.
Our work philosophy is based on vinification for payments. The soil of each of our 54 plots has a different composition: clays on the river bank, pebbles and sand along the slope, gravel in the lower layers, limestone in the heights ... Therefore, each payment receives a unique variety of carefully selected grapes to extract the best from the land.
Denomination of Origin Abadia Retuerta Petit Verdot
It comes from the DO VT of Castilla y León. It is located in Tudela de Duero (Valladolid), in the heart of the Duero river valley.
The cultivation area is 70 hectares, with a yield per hectare of about 4,000 kilos.
Grape varieties of Abadia Retuerta Petit Verdot wine
Varieties: 100% Petit verdot
The vineyards are planted between 700 and 850 meters above sea level, and the climate in this area is mainly continental, winters are usually cold and summers are hot, perfect weather for the good ripening of the grapes and the balance of the vine.
Vineyards with more than 25 years
Pairing Abbey Retuerta Petit Verdot
To take with white meats, sausages and rice.
Occasions to drink Abadía Retuerta Petit Verdot
At celebrations of all kinds and at business lunches.
Quality / Price Ratio Abadía Retuerta Petit Verdot
Good quality for your price
Graduation and service temperature Abadía Retuerta Petit Verdot
Its alcohol content is 15º vol.
The service temperature to enjoy all its features is 16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also