Wine Alión Reserva
95 Points J Suckling
95 Parker Points¡Sold out!
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Viñedos Alión
- TASTING NOTES: TASTING IN SIGHT Dark red color with violet reflections pillory. It is high, clean and bright. Dense and slow tear. TASTING IN NOSE Clean and very intense nose which reflects a good balance between intense aromas of black fruit and red ripe and pleasant toasty notes, which gradually become roasted. Many spicy notes (vanilla, nutmeg, pepper), a note of snuff, leather and subtle mineral touch. TASTE IN MOUTH Powerful attack that fills the mouth. Good attack with a very fruity, with well integrated oak and spicy memories. Step tasty, meaty and expressive. Sweet, polished tannins and creamy. Good acidity. Great structure. Long finish.
- BARREL AGING: 13 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos Alión
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Alion wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Alion wine making
Fermentations are carried out in wooden tanks with temperature control until a good polyphenol extraction is obtained, which will provide the generous color and firm structure that constitute part of the personality of this wine; and finally, a passage through wood and cement for between 12 and 14 months, depending on the characteristics of the vintage, is carried out entirely in new French oak Bordeaux barrels.
What type of wine is Alion
Once the wine is removed from the barrels, it will remain for no less than 15 months in the stillness of the bottle, where it will finish assembling all the primary aromas of the fruit with the nuances provided by its delicate aging, resulting in a fleshy wine. , complex and intense, but in which elegance plays as a differentiating element and hallmark of the winery
The Vega Sicilia winery
When Winery founded in 1864.
Vega Sicilia became part of the life of the Álvarez family. In 1982, the foundations were laid for the creation of TEMPOS Vega Sicilia. Since then and until now, there has been solid and steady growth, the incorporation of wines made in different wine-growing areas, and the approach of new consumers around the world.
Alion designation of origin
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero River. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Grape variety used in Alion wine
Variety: Tinto Fino
It is harvested by hand in 12 kg boxes and immediately taken to the winery to be placed on the selection tables.
Alion wine pairing
It goes well with roasted and stewed meats, stews, game, cheeses and cured sausages.
Occasions when Alion is appropriate
In celebrations of all kinds.
Alion quality/price ratio
Good value for money
Alion alcohol level
Wine with 15º alcohol content.
Ideal consumption temperature of Alion
Its ideal temperature to take it should be 18º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also