Wine Alión Reserva
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Viñedos Alión
- TASTING NOTES: TASTING IN SIGHT Dark red color with violet reflections pillory. It is high, clean and bright. Dense and slow tear. TASTING IN NOSE Clean and very intense nose which reflects a good balance between intense aromas of black fruit and red ripe and pleasant toasty notes, which gradually become roasted. Many spicy notes (vanilla, nutmeg, pepper), a note of snuff, leather and subtle mineral touch. TASTE IN MOUTH Powerful attack that fills the mouth. Good attack with a very fruity, with well integrated oak and spicy memories. Step tasty, meaty and expressive. Sweet, polished tannins and creamy. Good acidity. Great structure. Long finish.
- BARREL AGING: 13 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos Alión
Buy online Alión Reserva
The wine that revolutionized the traditional concept of Ribera del Duero without losing an iota of elegance that characterizes the wines of the mother house, Vega Sicilia.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also