Wine Alto Moncayo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 16º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 17º-19º C
- WINERIES: Alto Mocayo
- TASTING NOTES: It has a remarkable complex nose with aromas of black fruit, balsamic, toasted and a very good structure in the mouth
- BARREL AGING: 18 months 100 points Parker
Buy Alto Moncayo wine online in our store
'Alto Moncayo' is the banner of the winery. It is also another mono-varietal Garnacha, from vines between 40 and 70 years, with aging in new barrels for 20 months.
It has a remarkable complexity in the nose, with aromas of black fruit, balsamic, toasted and a very good structure in the mouth.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also