Wine Añares Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Mazuela grape , Tempranillo blanco grapes
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º C
- WINERIES: Grupo Bodegas Olarra
- TASTING NOTES: View: Pale pink color with salmon shades and the brightness of its layer. Nose: intense with aromas of floral and fruit ranges, as well as varied notes originated during winemaking. Mouth: shows good structure and shows mild acidity and freshness. Great lightness and persistence.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Grupo Bodegas Olarra
You can now buy your Añares Rosado wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Añares Rosado
The Tempranillo Tinto was covered up and subjected to a short maceration. Subsequently the deposits were bled and the must was fermented at temperatures between 15 and 18 ° C. Tempranillo Blanco and Mazuelo grapes were pressed directly, becoming ‘blank’ from the beginning. Subsequently, the wines were raised for several months on their fine lees with periodic batonnages.
What type of wine is Añares Rosado
3 months, on his lees, with periodic batonnages
The winery Grupo Bodegas Olarra
Bodegas Olarra Group was born in 1973 with the construction, on the outskirts of Logroño, of a winery for great Rioja wines. Modern techniques, under a traditional culture. In 1985, Bodegas Ondarre emerges, which maximizes the typicality of the vineyards and the diversity of soils in Viana. There are aged wines and the first cavas of the group. In the year 2000, the Casa del Valle Wineries and Vineyards project begins, which, with the same philosophy as paid wines, follows the classic Château model.
Denomination of Origin of Añares Rosado
It belongs to the DO Rioja, denomination that dates from the end of the 19th century, but which is not officially formed until 1925.
The area that hosts this designation of origin covers the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha Ink, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana Ink
The wines of this denomination are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent vessel and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Grape variety used in Añares Rosado
Variety: Tempranillo Tinta, Mazuelo and Tempranillo Blanco
Wine pairing Añares Rosado
To take with legumes, rice and Asian food
Occasions in which Añares Rosado is appropriate
In summer meals and as an appetizer
Value for money Añares Rosado
Good value for money
Alcohol grade of Añares Rosado
13.5º vol. graduation
Optimum serving temperature of Añares Rosado
Service temperature: 10ºC
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also