Wine Anayon Cariñena
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cariñena grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16º C
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Bright ruby red color with intense aromas and sweet cherry, raspberry jam and chocolate. The palate is a round wine, full of ripe fruit soft cherry and red apples with hints of oak aging as licorice and smoke. The aftertaste is long and pleasant. This wine goes well with Iberian and also a steak with green peppercorn sauce. Limited production: 6,987 bottles
- BARREL AGING: 10 months
Now you can buy your Anayon Cariñena wine online at the best price.
Anayon Cariñena, a very pleasant red wine
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Anayon Cariñena
10 months in French oak barrels.
What kind of wine is Anayon Cariñena
Red wine with a long and pleasant aftertaste.
The winery Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
GRANDES VINOS manages both the full cycle of vineyard cultivation and the production and marketing of wines. To guarantee maximum quality, in 2002 the new and modern facilities of the winery were inaugurated, more than 60,000 m2, which meant a strong investment, around 12 million euros, with the latest technological advances that are constantly renewed and which highlights a bottling line with a capacity of 12,000 bottles / hour.
All fermentation tanks are made of stainless steel.
The winery has an enotourism service. The visit includes a guided tour of the exhibition vineyards in the winery, coupage warehouse, bottling plant, aging warehouse and headquarters. Visits are possible in English or French.
Denomination of origin of Anayon Cariñena
Cariñena is the only region in the world that gives its name to a variety of grapes, the Cariñena, due to its origin. The same name Cariñena, was used to distinguish the Denomination of Origin in 1932, along with others, the oldest officially recognized in Spain.
Variety of grapes used in Anayon Cariñena
Cariñena variety. The age of the vineyards is 63 years, on stony ground.
Wine pairing Anayon Cariñena
This wine goes well with cured cheeses, dishes with foie gras or truffle, pheasant and game dishes in general.
Occasions in which the wine is appropriate Anayon Cariñena
In informal meals and meetings
Quality / price ratio of Anayon Cariñena
Price somewhat high but the wine deserves it.
Degree of alcohol of Anayon Cariñena
Ideal consumption temperature of Anayon Cariñena
Recommended to consume between 14º-16º
Awards and distinctions of the wine Anayon Cariñena
Gold in Mundus Vini
Silver in IWSC and Bacchus
Bronze in Decanter
90 Points The Wine Enthusiast
Gold in Bacchus and Berliner Wein Trophy
Silver in IWC
90 Parker Points
97 Points Guide Gourmets and Best wine of Aragon
92 Peñin Points
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also