- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 16º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: Alto Mocayo
- TASTING NOTES: This wine is 100% Garnacha from vines between 60 and 100 years aged for 24 months in new barrels. A powerful and extensive wine in the mouth, fleshy, fresh with great concentration of flavor and excellent balance, is "like try the real essence of Garnacha".
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Aquilon/ AltoMocayo
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
Buy Aquilon in our online store
'Aquilon' is the jewel of the crown, a selection of selections, both of plots and of the best barrels of each plot. It is a 100% Garnacha wine from vines between 60 and 100 years with a aging of 24 months in new barrels. A powerful and ample wine in the mouth, fleshy, fresh with great concentration of flavor and an excellent balance, is "like to taste the authentic essence of Garnacha".
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also