Wine Bosque de Matasno Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Viognier grape , Chardonnay grape , Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Bosque de Matasno
- TASTING NOTES: Color: golden yellow. Aromas: floral notes and aniseed, fennel touch. Palate: Silky, fatty and high intensity long.
Bosque de Matasno online store
Blanco de Matasnos 2015 is the first White Wine made by Bosque de Matasnos. Grapes of the varieties Chardonnay, Viognier and Verdejo, cultivated in a single plot with sandy loam-sandy soil, located at a height of 950 meters in Peñaranda de Duero, have been combined in equal parts. It breeds in new barrels of fine and extra fine French oak, 500 liters capacity, for 6 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also