Wine Corona de Aragon Old Vine
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Deep ruby red. It is intense nose with an aromatic profile spices like thyme, paprika or nail and of course with all the red fruit of a Garnacha 100%. It is tasty and intense sensations on the palate with raspberry and cinnamon. It combines perfectly with the sausage, spicy dishes like a chicken curry or sweet and sour pork.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
Online shopping Corona de Aragon Old Vine
Robust wines with a high alcohol content, destined to their most indigenous audience, are adding to them more fruity, tasty, with good balance and an alcoholic graduation more of the taste of the average consumer.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also