Wine Dominio de Tares Cepas Viejas
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Bierzo
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Dominio de Tares
- TASTING NOTES: Here's a round, feminine and well designed wine, the wine that appeals to everyone. A creamy wine in all its aspects (dense tear, maturity nose and soft juiciness in the mouth), which provides the fruitiness of Mencia interesting but always complementary aging notes (good job on wood), and provides pleasure.
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
Dominio de Tares online wine shop
Hand-harvested bunch-baked, fermented with its own natural yeast and bred for 9 months in French and American oak barrels with 6 extra months in the bottle.
Very suitable with dishes with intense flavor
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also