Wine Garnacha Roble Uva Nocturna
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Ejeanas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: ruby ??red with violet light, clean and bright. Aroma: high intensity, complex aromas of ripe fruit, roasted and toasted his own oak barrel aging Francés.Boca: Mild broad and smooth attack with well assembled tannins broad aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
Online store wine Garnacha Roble Uva Nocturna
VINTAGE -. Harvesting is done at night in order to ensure optimum quality of the grapes, retaining all its flavor and color.
DEVELOPMENT -. Cold maceration of the grapes for 8 days. After fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also