Wine Ixeia tinto
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Bal D'isabena
- TASTING NOTES: Visual phase Red wine of intense color, with red nuances and blue of a young wine even having undergone a short period of aging Nose The nose is dominated by fruity aromas with sweet tannins from the oak Palate The palate is fleshy, balanced and slightly spicy Pairing Ideal for tapas, meats, pastas, fish and blue cheese
- BARREL AGING: 2 months
Ixeia Tinto is a red wine of 13.5% Alc. Elaborated by the cellar Bal d'Isabena in the area of the municipality of Laguarres (Huesca) in the highest zone of the D.O. Somontano and within this denomination of origin. Ixeia Tinto is made from three varieties: Tempranillo (50%), Merlot (30%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (20%). After collecting the three varieties separately, they are subjected to a semi-carbonic maceration for 6 days at 25ºC, to later pass to American and French oak barrels where they rest between 4 and 6 months. After this period, the coupage is made, stabilized and filtered the wine and bottled.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also