95 J Suckling
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Bierzo
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Losada Vinos de Finca
- TASTING NOTES: It represents the universality of the Bierzo Mencia. It is the result of the contribution of different near the farm where the winery is located plots. He is a fruity, marked Atlantic and fresh wine berciano character.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Losada Vinos de Finca
- ORIGIN: Cacabelos-León
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Losada wine online at the best price
Our most emblematic wine is the big highlight in the guides this year. A must have for lovers of good wines for good value. It represents the universality of the Bercian people. It is the result of the contribution of different plots close to the farm where the winery is located. wine bottle fresh, fruity, Atlantic wine with a strong Bercian flavor.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also