Wine María de Palafox
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 17º C
- WINERIES: Larre
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red high layer with garnet reflections thin layer. In the nose it has an intense and complex aroma combining candied fruit (cherries), spices and balsamic touches (mint). In the mouth a lot of volume occurs. It is a very round wine that fills the mouth and provides a silky feel. Tannin is very polished, but gives a lot of structure. Salen spicy flavors with good intensity and persistence. Food pairing: red meats, stews, poultry and cheeses.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Larre
You can now buy your María de Palafox wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
What kind of wine is María de Palafox
Tasty and mature wine, very balanced in general and with a touch of liquorice
The Larre winery
Bodegas Larre is a young company, founded in 2013, with the aim of relaunching wines full of history.
A company that fuses tradition of wines with innovation in its presentations.
Denomination of origin of María de Palafox
It belongs to DO V: T Ribera del Gallego-Cinco Villas
The production area includes the provinces of Huesca and Zaragoz. This geographical indication was regulated in 2003.
Grape varieties used in María de Palafox
Variety: 60% Syrah and 40% Garnacha
María de Palafox wine pairing
To take with red meats, poultry stews and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which María de Palafox is appropriate
In family celebrations.
Quality / price ratio María de Palafox
Great price / quality ratio
Degree of alcohol of María de Palafox
Graduation of 13.5º vol.
Ideal temperature of María de Palafox wine
It is recommended to consume at a temperature of 17º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also