Wine María de Palafox
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Larre
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red high layer with garnet reflections thin layer. In the nose it has an intense and complex aroma combining candied fruit (cherries), spices and balsamic touches (mint). In the mouth a lot of volume occurs. It is a very round wine that fills the mouth and provides a silky feel. Tannin is very polished, but gives a lot of structure. Salen spicy flavors with good intensity and persistence. Food pairing: red meats, stews, poultry and cheeses.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Buy online Maria de Palafox.
The flagship of the wineries, this family wine, pays homage to the founder of the wineries, is made in the five villages (ribera del Gallego, Zaragoza), perhaps next denomination of origin of Aragon, with very promising wines. Red tiled upper layer with ruby rim, nose evokes wood and fruits, the palate is tasty and mature, very balanced in general and with a touch of licorice.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also