Wine Marques de Griñón Svmma Varietalis
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Dominio de Valdepusa
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Pagos de Familia Marques de Griñon
- TASTING NOTES: Ruby red robe, intense aroma of red fruit and forest spices, cinnamon, snuff, structured and powerful in the mouth chocolate.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Own vineyards of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Petit Verdot. The vineyards are conducted on high trellises, where canopy management techniques are used as the conveyance systems or Smart-Dyson Lira. The trellises are constantly monitored to ensure high lighting clusters and leaves, vintage by eliminating bunches are excessive and leaves those interfere lighting. Irrigation and fertigation by surface and subsurface drip. Management based on deficit irrigation by sensors digital.
METHODS PRODUCTION Handpicked followed by stripping and gravity unloading in the fermentation tanks. Extended maceration for 4 or 5 weeks and aged in new French Allier oak and Pre-owned for 12 months in a heated vessel aging. Wine is not subject to clarification or search.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also