Wine Marques de Vizhoja
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape , Loureiro grape , Treixadura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Marques de Vizhoja
- TASTING NOTES: Fine and balanced flavor, reminiscent of apple, pear and notes. It is marketed in both national and international markets
- MARK / PRODUCER: Marques de Vizhoja
- ORIGIN: Pontevedra-Spain
Buy online your wine Marques de Vizhoja at the best price
Marques de Vizhoja a white wine to drink all year round.
In 1968 the first harvest of the Marqués de Vizhoja white wine is bottled by Don Mariano Peláez, founder of Bodegas Marqués de Vizhoja, one of the most famous wineries in Galicia.
A white wine bottled at Finca La Moreira located in Arbo (Pontevedra - Galicia). Today, his two sons Jorge and Javier Peláez are in charge of maintaining the tradition of the recipe for this wine, always faithful to its traditional flavor.
Recommended to consume on any occasion and ideal to enjoy it alone or accompanied by fish, pasta ...
This white wine without denomination of origin has several mentions and seals such as: V-Label certified with the vegan seal, distinguished with 4 stars and 87 points in Guía Peñín (2018 harvest, Peñín Guide 2020) and prizes awarded such as medal silver in Best Of Spain Wine Challenge Ireland 2019 (2018 vintage), gold medal in the International Awards Virtus 2020 (vintage 2019) among others.
Grapes: Traditional grapes of national origin
Pairing: Seafood, fish and fine pasta.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also