Wine Marques de Vizhoja
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-9º
- WINERIES: Marques de Vizhoja
- TASTING NOTES: Its pale yellow color with greenish notes. His thin, penetrating aroma, will remind vegetables and certain fruits. Its fine, balanced flavor will remind apple, pear and lemonades notes.
Buy online your wine Marques de Vizhoja at the best price
Marques de Vizhoja a white wine to drink all year round.
Elaboration of Marques de Vizhoja
Once the bunches are harvested, the destemming begins; in which the grapes are separated from the raspon. After this process, 60% of the grapes pass to a coil, which is responsible for adapting its temperature by cooling them slowly to 8º and transporting them to a macerator. The remaining 40% is passed directly to a pneumatic press.
After the maceration, the resulting must is transferred from the presses to the stainless steel fermentation tanks, where by means of a gelatin flotation system, it is clarified and fermented in clean.
After the fermentation, the wines are refined and stabilized to proceed with bottling; after which, the boxes, ready to be distributed, are stored in a specially equipped space in which during a period of at least 2 weeks the already processed wine is left to rest, allowing it to recover all the properties of which it was included before bottling
What kind of wine is Marques de Vizhoja
White wine with fine flavor, balanced, and with hints of apple, pear and soft citrus notes.
The Marques de Vizhoja winery
Everything begins at Finca La Moreira, in an old tobacco dryer converted into a winery, where the modernity of stainless steel tanks with temperature control has given way to the new and current way of making wines and continues at Pazo La Moreira as headquarters of the imaginary "Marquesado de Vizhoja"; an inconic and representative building of the old Galician nobility and the traditional forms of cultivation and exploitation of the land.
The great beauty of the landscape conformed by the vineyards that surround the cellars allows us to imagine the excellent quality of the albariño wines that are produced in these lands. This excellence is achieved in part thanks to the perfect location of the La Moreira Estate and the quality of the existing land in the County of Tea. The favorable climate, favored by the proximity of the Miño River and the inclination of its slope, promotes the protection of the vineyards from frost, winds and extreme temperatures. The orography also plays a very important role as it allows a natural drainage to the Miño River, thus achieving privileged terroir qualities that are manifested in the Albariño, Loureira and Treixadura grapes from Bodegas Marqués de Vizhoja.
In addition, thanks to its privileged geographical situation, there are no problems of aeration, sunny or excessive humidity, thus achieving its albariño, loureira and treixadura grapes to the optimum acidity balance and giving results to exceptional quality productions.
Varieties of grapes used in Marques de Vizhoja
Made with the Albariño grape variety.
Finca La Moreira has a characteristic microclimate of the Condado do Tea, that helps to achieve optimal results for the cultivation of grapes. An Atlantic climate with mild temperatures, abundant rainfall and humidity levels, motivating the planting of the vine in winter, when the earth rests.
In addition, it is important to highlight the importance of the "terroir" where Finca La Moreira stands, whose composition of its soil is sandy granite and its peculiar orography; marked by the slopes of the river Miño, help to mitigate frost. Its location in the middle of the valley that preserves it from strong winds and its drainage system towards the slopes, make the lands of Bodegas Marqués de Vizhoja of exceptional quality for the cultivation of their vines.
The harvest process is usually done at the beginning of September, when the desired degree of ripeness is obtained.
The vintage that takes place in Bodegas Marqués de Vizhoja is manual; traditional technique and considered as the most indicated system to produce a high quality wine.
Wine pairing Marques de Vizhoja
To take with seafood, fish and pasta.
Occasions to take Marques de Vizhoja
Perfect to accompany all kinds of meals or to take in snacks.
Quality / Price ratio of Marques de Vizhoja
Good value for money
Graduation and service temperature Marques de Vizhoja
Its degree of alcohol is 11, 5º, and it is recommended to take between 7º-9º temperature of the wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also