Wine Muga Prado Enea Gran Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Muga
- TASTING NOTES: The wine is ruby red polished, very pure and brillante.En scent left behind in this 2005 ripe fruits from the previous harvest to perceive clearly differentiated forest berries: blueberries, sloes, wild berries even want to guess notes of blackberries. This herbal flanked coppice finely interspersed with very subtle perceptions.
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
Besides grapes Torre Muga Prado Enea grapes are always the last to enter the winery. With this we ensure optimal ripeness. The grapes fermented in oak than 10,000 kg capacity without temperature control or yeast. The maceration is variable but can last up to twenty days. The aging of this wine is twelve months in oak tanks 16.000 liters, thirty six months in barrels (minimum) oak and thirty-six months (minimum) in the bottle. After raising a slight clarification is made with fresh egg.
Buy online Muga Prado Enea Gran Reserva
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also