- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Finca Villacreces
- TASTING NOTES: intense cherry with garnet tones. Great varietal expression, with ripe fruit and mineral nuances. The palate is round, rich, luscious, ripe tannins. Long and persistent.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Nebro is only produced in vintages of extraordinary quality, thus ensuring excellent results and its production is limited to just over 2,000 bottles. A double selection of the grape is made. First, manually select the clusters, and then select the grains through a ventilation system. It performs alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks and malolactic fermentation in new French oak barrels. It is then aged for 14 months in new French oak barrels.
Ribera del Duero wine in our online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also