94 J Suckling
94 Parker¡Sold out!
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Toro grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Toro
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Bodegas Pintia
- TASTING NOTES: view Cherry red with purple hues. aroma Continuing the saga of the Pintia, monolithic and powerful wine, wild fruit aromas and blackcurrant or blueberry. The wood is present but not dominant. mouth In the attack is opulent but without wildness, has a gapless palate finishing with a mouth so vibrant. Throughout the tour compote aromas, cassis, blueberries, blue flower ... are present to complex mouth.
- BARREL AGING: 13 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pintia
- ORIGIN: Toro-Zamora
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
Buy your Pintia wine online at the best price
Pintia wine making
A cold maceration is carried out for 5 days before fermentation in the oak vats.
Malolactic fermentation is carried out in 100% wood and aged in 70% French and 30% American for 12 months. They are wines of great intensity of color and depth, cherry red tones with cardinal edges.
Variety of grapes used in Pintia wine
Variety: 100% Toro
Vine age: Between 40 and 60 years
Soil: Clayey-calcareous / Flurry
Apart from the selection made in the vineyard, a double selection is made in the winery.
Pintia wine pairing
To take with all kinds of meats, stews, and legumes
Occasions for drinking Pintia wine
In celebrations of all kinds and significant meals.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also