94 J Suckling
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Toro grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Toro
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Pintia
- TASTING NOTES: view Cherry red with purple hues. aroma Continuing the saga of the Pintia, monolithic and powerful wine, wild fruit aromas and blackcurrant or blueberry. The wood is present but not dominant. mouth In the attack is opulent but without wildness, has a gapless palate finishing with a mouth so vibrant. Throughout the tour compote aromas, cassis, blueberries, blue flower ... are present to complex mouth.
- BARREL AGING: 13 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pintia
Buy your Pintia wine online at the best price
Apart from the selection made in the vineyard, a double selection is made in the winery. The first one eliminates those clusters that could have been missed from the field and the second one affects the defective berries that are in optimal clusters. A cold maceration is carried out, for 5 days before fermentation, in the tino oak wood. Malolactic fermentation is made in 100% wood and breeding in 70% French and 30% American for 12 months. They are wines of great intensity of color and depth, red tone chaste with ribbons cardenalicios.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also