Wine Sierra Cantabria Coleccion Privada
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Viñedos Sierra Cantabria
- TASTING NOTES: View Dark red, violet. With a good tear and middle layer. nose complex and expressive nose. red, licorice, milk, fruit candy. In reulta a fleshy mouth, tasty wine with lots of fruit, spicy, but perfectly rounded by its barrel aging. long finish.
- BARREL AGING: 16 months
Buy a wine from Rioja de Autor online.
The union of tradition with today.
16 months aged in French and American oak barrels.
It is a wine 100% tempranillo grape, from vineyards with an age greater than 50 years, and located on the banks of the river Ebro.
The production zone is characterized by mild winters and not very hot summers.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also