Wines / IGP Bajo Aragón / Ecological / Tempore
Wine Tempore Terrae Ecologico Rosado
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Ecological
- Designation of Origin: IGP Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-12º C
- WINERIES: Tempore
- TASTING NOTES: strawberry pink colored wine, intense and vivid, very bright. The nose is intense and very fruity, fresh red fruit notes with hints of citrus. On the palate it is presented with a lot of volume, well balanced. Long finish with strawberry aftertaste.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Tempore
Buy online Tempore Terrae Ecologico Rosé wine at the best price
Elaboration of Tempore Terrae Ecologico Rosado
The organic grapes from which this wine comes are left to cold macerate (8-10 ° C) for 8 hours and bled. This must is fermented at temperatures that do not exceed 15 ° C to maintain all the aromas.
The Tempore winery
Bodegas TEMPORE was born in 2002 from the passion for wine and the vineyard of the Yago Aznar Family. A family winery based on the experience of four generations of winemakers who know their vineyards and know that the quality of a wine has to be based on impeccable raw materials.
Varieties of grapes used in Tempore Terrae Ecologico Rosado
Harvest 2nd fortnight in September
Limestone, clay and mineral-rich soils.
Awards and distinctions of Tempore Terrae Ecologico Rosado
Silver Medal in the Estella Organic Wine Contest 2013
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Viñas del Vero Rosado
Clos Amador Brut Delicat Reserva
Baron de Ley Rosado