Wine Tempore Terrae Ecologico Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: IGP Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Tempore
- TASTING NOTES: strawberry pink colored wine, intense and vivid, very bright. The nose is intense and very fruity, fresh red fruit notes with hints of citrus. On the palate it is presented with a lot of volume, well balanced. Long finish with strawberry aftertaste.
The organic grapes from which this wine comes are macerated in cold (8º-10ºC) for 8 hours and are bled. This must is fermented at temperatures not exceeding 15 ° C to maintain all the aromas.
Bottle of very fresh rosé wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also