Wines / Rioja / Red / Muga winery
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Muga winery
- TASTING NOTES: Almost millimeter balance of red fruits and spices on wood even without fully merging. Scents have a very marked dimorphism; on one hand the fruit is complex, difficult to achieve, and on the other we have very clearly marked spices: black pepper, cloves, vanilla and some charcoal. In retrolfacción domain wins spice, somewhat dry, but more elegant and more richly nuanced.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Muga
- ORIGIN: Haro-Spain
Fermentation is always occurs naturally and spontaneously. The grapes ferment in wooden tanks without temperature control with indigenous yeasts. The maceration is variable but can last up to two or three weeks. The total stay of this wine in oak for 24 months of which 18 are in new French oak barrels and the rest in oak tanks. After raising a slight clarification is made with fresh egg.
Buy online Torremuga wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Beronia III AC
Muga Prado Enea Gran Reserva
Ramón Bilbao Mirto
Lan a Mano
Ontañon Gran Reserva